The team that created the original Incredible Machine® is bringing all of the Rube Goldberg craziness to the modern age.
Solve puzzles involving ridiculous chain reactions full of hamster motors, trampolines, alligators, cats, and so much more. Everything you loved about the original game is back and improved with a new physics engine, high definition art, new parts, and even online multplayer. Currently the game has 140 official puzzles, and a whole bunch of community creations.
Steam Workshop integration allows you to share your creations with the world.
- So Many Parts: An assorted batch of parts from paper lanterns to cats are available for all of your contraption building needs.
- Ridiculous Size: There’s no part or size limitation to your contraptions. Build as much as you can to bring your computer to its knees.
- Puzzles!: There are 140 official puzzles and over 100 community puzzles (with more every day) for you to play.
- Cooperative Multiplayer: Play online with friends to build contraptions together.
- Fun Characters: Toolman Tim and Waldo the Cat are the first of many characters that will add life to your creations.
- Layered Background Tool: Use the background tool to create settings for your contraptions to exist in.
- Background Animation: Animate your backgrounds with our easy to use background animation tool.
- Video Recording: Record and share videos of your contraptions directly from the game without the need of any third party software.
- Steam Workshop Integration: Share your puzzles and creations easily through Steam Workshop.
Genre: Casual, Indie
Release name: Contraption.Maker.RIP-Unleashed