Lynda - Facebook for Business | 696MB
Duration: 2h 33m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Facebook is a great place for business owners of all stripes to start marketing their business. This course shows you the basics of setting up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and building out your page in a way that clearly identifies your brand. It also shows how to post interesting meaningful posts and status updates, and identify winning strategies for building and maintaining a thriving community.
This fully revised course includes detailed information on creating ads and promoted posts, and shows how to use Facebook Insights to track your reach, page visits, and even the performance of your competitors. Author Justin Seeley also shows you how to update your page on the go with the Facebook Pages Manager app, and tie your Facebook page into other platforms like Pinterest and Twitter.
* Choosing a good web address for your page
* Engaging your community with status updates, photos, and video
* Creating events and scheduling posts
* Creating ads, choosing a target audience, and bidding effectively
* Using Insights to track likes, post reach, page visits, and more
* Monitoring and responding to comments and messages
* Setting permissions and monitoring activities
* Integration with other social apps, including Twitter and Pinterest