Firetongue Software OrangeCD Suite 6.x | 4 MB
OrangeCD Catalog is the comprehensive music database program for cataloging your music on any media: CD, DVD, MP3, iTunes, OGG, FLAC, WMA files or even your old LPs and tapes. To add a new CD to the database, you just need to insert it in your computer or scan barcode from jewel case, and OrangeCD will download all information from FreeDB and Amazon databases, including cover image and album reviews. You don't have to type a single word. Filling your music CD database becomes quick and easy.
Features and benefits
Still not convinced? In OrangeCD Catalog, you can:
- Add your CD albums to the database without typing.
- Add MP3, OGG, Windows Media (WMA), FLAC or other music files by automatically scanning disk folders.
- Add CD albums by reading barcodes from jewel cases. (We recommend using CueCat barcode reader for best results.)
- Catalog classical music albums as well as pop music.
- Store any extra personal information in custom fields.
- Store artist and composer profiles, biographies, or reviews.
- Organize your music web bookmarks.
- Track who borrows your CDs.
- Maintain wish lists and purchase lists.
- Sort your albums alphabetically, chronologically, or by any field, with one click.
- Display albums in folders grouped by any field.
- Search your albums for a text string or by any combination of fields.
- Print the lists of your albums and songs.
- Play or queue song playback in the media player of your choice.
- new!! Play or queue songs in Squeezebox or Transporter network music players.
- new!! Publish your music collection listing on Racks and Tags website, and update your online music catalog automatically.
- Create detailed and customizable web pages with your albums, including index page, list of recent additions, and individual album and song lyrics pages.
- Generate plain text or HTML reports from MP3 or iTunes files.
- View database statistics.
- Backup your data automatically or by request.
- Burn database backup CDs (on Windows XP and Windows Vista only.)
- Search web sites like eBay, Amazon, or Google for album price or information.
Home Page - http://www.firetongue.com/