Description: It’s been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world’s cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It’s a thoughtful game that’ll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you’ll decide between farms or fortifications; housing or hospitals; churches or… bars? You’ll have to make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Gangs of Deadsville is the third installment of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It’s a much larger scale game; in some ways I’m finally finishing the game I imagined when I started the original Rebuild 1.
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual personalities, skills, perks, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Play in either real-time or turn-based and swap on the fly
- Half a book’s worth of text events (the other half coming soon)
- Strategic fort defense (interactive attacks coming soon)
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 20 survivor jobs: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend…
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 50 survivor traits: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper…
- 60 types of equipment (though they all look like crowbars right now…)
Release Name: Rebuild.Gangs.of.Deadsville.v0.653.Cracked-3DM
Size: 67.73 MB