一款全景照片制作工具软件，可以导入和导出11种不同的全景照片格式，包括Apple's QuickTime VR, Microsoft's DirectX DDS, 有棱角的照片, 球形图和各种立方体布局
Bixorama 22.214.171.124 | 3.4 MB
Bixorama is a convertor between 11 formats and effect adder.Bixorama can convert between 11 different panorama formats including Apple's QuickTime VR, Microsoft's DirectX DDS, angular maps, sphere maps and various cube map layouts.
· QuickTime VR .MOV
· Apple's QuickTime VR is the most popular panorama format on the internet.
· Unfortunately saving a QTVR movie from an internet page isn't as easy as right clicking and selecting Save As... Instead you have to copy it from the cache of your browser. If you're using Internet Explorer the cache is located in the C:Documents and SettingsLOGINNAMELocal SettingsTemporary Internet Files folder where LOGINNAME is your loginname.
· DirectX .DDS
· DDS is the DirectX texture format used in realtime 3D applications. The big advantage of the DDS format is that you can not only use it for panoramic backgrounds, but also for reflection mapping. This example movie has been created with BluffTitler DX9. The UFO and the alien are reflection mapped with the same DDS file that is used to render the background.
· Latitiude Longitude
· This is what most people mean when they're talking about panoramic photos. The horizontal coordinate is the longitude and the vertical coordinate is the latitude. The mathematical name is (equi)rectangular projection.
· Horizontal Cross
· The 6 faces of the cube map are laid out as a horizontal cross.
· Vertical Cross
· The 6 faces of the cube map are laid out as a vertical cross.
· The face order is: front, right, back, left, top, bottom.
· Strip XYZ
· The face order is: right, left, top, bottom, front, back. This layout is used by the NVIDIA DDS Photoshop plugin
· Single Files
· This mode imports and exports the panorama as 6 single files.
· Sphere Map
· This projection is used by realtime 3D applications for reflection mapping. Notice that the back face is squeezed into the border of the circle resulting in poor quality reflection mapping.
· Mirror Ball
· This is the only featured projection that isn't a true panoramic projection because it contains only half the world. When you import this projection the front is mirrored into the back.
· Heart Shaped
· This cute looking projection is a tribute to the French mathematician Oronce Fin? who wasn't afraid to work out crazy ideas.
Home Page - http://www.outerspace-software.com/bixorama