CSiBridge 2015 集成了桥梁结构的建模、分析和设计，是一个无比强大的工程软件工具。所有的任务都能方便快捷地实现，使得CSiBridge成为当今市场上最通用和最具生产效率的软件产品。
CSI Bridge 2015 version 17.x | 422.4 mb
Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
CSiBridge design allows for quick and easy design and retrofitting of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and to make changes efficiently while maintaining total control over the design process. Lanes and vehicles can be defined quickly and include width effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
CSiBridge includes an easy to follow wizard that outlines the steps necessary to create a bridge model.
Completely integrated within the CSiBridge design package is the power of the SAPFire® analysis engine, including staged construction, creep and shrinkage analysis, cable tensioning to target forces, camber and shape finding, geometric nonlinearity (P-delta and large displacements), material nonlinearity (superstructure, bearings, substructure and soil supports), buckling and static and dynamic analysis. All of these apply to a single comprehensive model. In addition, AASHTO LRFD design is included with automated load combinations, superstructure design and the latest seismic design.
CSiBridge 2015 Enhancements
The following Enhancements have been implemented for CSiBridge 2015 v17.0.0:
- The responsiveness of the user interface has been improved.
- The DirectX graphics functionality has been enhanced.
- A friction-spring hysteretic damper has been implemented as a new link property. The force-displacement relationship exhibits linear slipping stiffness when loading, but unloads with a smaller slipping stiffness. A pre-compression displacement and a displacement stop-limit may be specified.
- A bilinear Maxwell damper has been implemented as a new link property. This device is a linear spring in series with a dashpot whose force-velocity relationship exhibits bilinear viscous behavior, typical of certain oil dampers having a relief valve.
- Improved convergence behavior and increased speed for nonlinear static and direct-integration time-history analysis.
- Increased speed of moving load analysis by parallelization.
- Superstructure design checking has been extended to include composite bridge superstructures with steel U-girders according to the Canadian CAN/CSA-S6-06 code.
- Superstructure design checking has been extended to include composite bridge superstructures with steel U-girders according to the Indian IRC-2011 code.
- Superstructure design checking has been implemented for concrete superstructure sections according to the Russian SNiP 2.05.03-84 code. Superstructure types supported include prestressed concrete box girders and composite sections with precast I-girders and U-girders.
- Superstructure design reports have been enhanced to include step-by-step detailed output, including equations and code references. These are currently available for AASHTO LRFD 2007 and 2012, for multi-cell concrete box shear and flexure checks and precast composite I-beam shear and flexure checks.
- A traditional menu has been added as an alternative to the ribbon. Users can switch between the two options.
- The ribbon style has been updated to be similar to current Microsoft applications.
- Other minor enhancements.
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2015 version 17.x
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 421.4 mb
Download Firedrive and 百度云