Scene group WaLMarT released Game Of The Year Deluxe Edition of the legendary The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Full list of features is listed below. Enjoy!
Description: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges.
Also included in the Game of the Year edition are Knights of the Nine and the Shivering Isles expansion, adding new and unique quests and content to the already massive world of Oblivion. See why critics called Oblivion the Best Game of 2006.
- Live Another Life in Another World: Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- First Person Melee and Magic: An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI: This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
- New Lands to Explore; In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath’s own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you’ve experienced in Oblivion.
- Challenging new foes: Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibious Grummites, and many more.
- Begin a New Faction: The Knights of the Nine have long been disbanded. Reclaim their former glory as you traverse the far reaches of Cyrodill across an epic quest line
This English-only Deluxe version includes the following Downloadable Content (DLC)
- Fighter’s Stronghold Expansion: Live the life of a noble warrior in this expansive castle with private quarters, grand dining hall, and a wine cellar.
- Knights of the Nine Quest: Vanquish the evil that has been released upon the land. New dungeons, characters, quests, and mysteries await.
- Spell Tome Treasures: Get these books and find low and high-level spells, as well as new powerful spells with multiple effects added.
- Vile Lair: An underwater multilevel hideout for evil players to find refuge, providing your character with safe haven.
- Mehrune’s Razor: Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.
- The Thieves Den: Uncover a famous pirate’s lost ship and claim it for your own. Designed for stealth-based characters.
- Wizard’s Tower: In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character.
- Orrery: Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the Orrery to unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
- Horse Armor Pack:Tamriel is a dangerous place. Protect your horse from danger with this beautiful handcrafted armor.
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios®