2K和Firaxis Games公布了《文明5（Civilization V）》的第二个资料片，这个资料片名叫“Brave New World（美丽新世界）”。
Firaxis主管Sid Meier这样描述“Brave New World”：“我们在《文明5：众神与国王》中加入了很多新的游戏特色，这之后，我们的团队又去探寻了新的路径，以便创造出更多有趣的玩法。我们很高兴能为我们《文明》系列的粉丝带来又一个资料片，这个资料片将会提供给玩家数个小时的全新体验。”
P2P group ALI213 released the game Civilization V: Brave New World for PC. Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World is the second official expansion pack for the turn-based strategy video game Civilization V. Great game! This is a complete pack of the core game and all DLC’s . Enjoy !!
Description: Civilization V: Brave New World features nine new civilizations with new leaders, such as Casimir III of Poland. It also includes new game scenarios, such as a “Scramble for Africa” as well as a Civil War themed “War Between the States”. What’s more, there are international trade routes that can bring money and spread religion, science, and your cultural influence. Brave New World introduces eight new Wonders that include the Uffizi, the Parthenon and Broadway.
- New Culture Victory: Spread your culture across the globe, dominate all other cultures. Create masterpieces with Great Artists, Writers and Musicians that are placed in key buildings across your empire like Museums, Opera Houses, and even the Great Library. Use Archaeologists to investigate sites of ancient battles and city ruins for priceless cultural artifacts. Become the first civilization with a majority influence in all other civilizations to achieve a Culture Victory, becoming the envy of the world.
- New Policies and Ideologies: Enter the Industrial Age and choose the ideology of your people: Freedom, Order, or Autocracy. Each ideology grants access to increasingly powerful abilities, and serves the different victory conditions in unique ways. The choices you make will impact your relationships with other civilizations for the rest of the game.
- World Congress: The importance of diplomacy is intensified and city-state alliances are more important than ever. Change the diplomatic landscape through a new World Congress that votes on critical issues like implementing trade sanctions against rogue nations, limiting resource usage, designating host cities for the World Games, and the use of nuclear weapons. Game-changing resolutions, vote trading, intrigue and a new lead-in to the Diplomatic Victory ensures that the end of the game will be more dynamic than ever before.
- International Trade Routes: Build your cities into hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth and prosperity for your people, while also spreading religion, cultural influence, and science. The number of trade routes increases through the advancement of economics and technologies, the creation of wonders, and the unique abilities of your civilization. Will you connect to a closer city for a lower payoff and a safer route, choose a longer route with more risk for the bigger payoff, or perhaps point your trade route inward, sending vitally important food and production to the far corners of your own empire?
- New Civilizations, Units and Buildings: Nine new leaders and civilizations are introduced, including Casimir of Poland, each with their unique traits, units and buildings.
- New Wonders: This expansion set introduces eight new Wonders including the Parthenon, Broadway, the Globe Theater, and the Uffizi.
- Two New Scenarios:
- American Civil War: Fight the “War Between the States” from either the Union or Confederate side as you focus on the critical Eastern theatre of operations between the capital cities of Richmond and Washington.
- Scramble for Africa: The great colonial powers of the world are scrambling to explore the Dark Continent and extend their reach into its interior. Search for the great natural wonders of the heart of Africa as you explore a dynamically-generated continent each time you play.
Genre: Turn-based strategy, 4X
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: Firaxis Games
Release Name: Sid Meiers Civilization V Gold Edition With Brave New World DLC + Crack Fix V3-ALI213
Size: 5.623 GB