Inbit Incorporated FullShot 220.127.116.11 | 10.9 Mb
FullShot is a professional screen capture (print screen) application designed for any Windows user who needs an effortless, effective way to take screenshots of Windows screens. It's perfect for capturing on-screen images you want to include in manuals, training handouts, presentations, marketing materials, and web pages. FullShot allows you to take screen shots of various regions, documents, or even specific windows on your desktop using a combination of technologies like hotkeys and snapshot buttons. You can also use FullShot to edit and annotate images before printing them directly to any printers connected to your PC.
Features List :
• Capture images in six capture types in the Standard Edition: screen capture, window capture, region capture, title & menu capture and freehand capture. The Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition have four more capture types: mouse pointer capture, button capture, command bar capture and auto-scroll document capture. Click here to see capture samples.
• Capture images by using on-screen Snapshot Buttons or Hotkeys.
• Capture images in 4-bit (16 colors), 8-bit (256 colors), 15-bit (32K colors), 16-bit (64K colors), or 24-bit (16.8M colors) color modes, as well as in black-and-white mode.
• Capture images in 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200 resolution.
• Capture a complete screen or separate objects on the screen such as dialog boxes, menus, command buttons, option buttons, toolbars, and mouse pointers.
• Capture any rectangular or freely drawn region of a screen you define using a mouse.
• Print images on any printer that Windows supports automatically or manually.
• Print images with text annotations in multiple formats.
• Print images with a Header and a Footer.
• Print images in any size.
• Print images in multiple alignments and orientations.
• Print multiple images on one page.
• FullShot supports 18 image formats: BMP, CUR, DIB, EPS, GIF, ICO, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PNG, PSD, RAS, RLE, TGA, TIF, WMF and WPG.
• Add frames around images
• Resize images.
• Flip or rotate images.
• Translate color images to grayscale or black-and-white.
• Change image colors.
• Reduce image colors to produce smaller files.
• Crop images to a smaller size.
• Erase part of an image.
• Merge two or more images into one.
• Write image annotations
• Save image annotations
• Print image annotations
• Create Database
• Database Management
Home Page - http://www.inbit.com