全球有限元前后处理的领航者希腊BETA CAE System S.A.发布其旗舰产品前处理软件ANSA 。ANSA 引入了一些将在ANSA的13.x开发分支中应用和实现的新技术和新理念。
ANSA 对用户界面进行了全面革新，焕然一新的界面更加友好，最先进图形他界面元素使得操作更加方便快捷。功能上，ANSA 除了对已有的功能进行增强和改进，还新增了自动抽中面、体网格生成和质量自动修正、对几何直接进行变形等功能；增加了专门的CFD DECK面板，支持FLUENT\STAR-CD\CFD++\OPENFOAM等边界条件的直接定义，对结构(ABAQUS/ANSYS /NASTRAN)和碰撞(DYNA/PAMCRASH/RADIOSS)等分析求解器的支持也更加全面和完善。
在Unix / Linux版本的μETA，其中可能会挂起复制后从另一个工作区的路径，将其粘贴到另一个μETA是开放的；正确支持Nastran的。OP2和*。pch文件的2D绘图实体，壳和梁的复杂和角标结果。
BETA CAE Systems S.A. announces the release of 14.1.2 of our ANSA & μETA pre- and post- processing suite. This maintenance release focuses on the correction of identified problems and issues for ANSA and μΕΤΑ. The most important resolved problems and new features are listed below.
- A new User Defined Function called PostWrapFix included in the CFD_ANSA_TRANSL that performs automatic fix of the surface wrap mesh to eliminate intersections, flipped elements, proximities and quality violations.
Known Issues Resolved in ANSA
- Layers: Major fixes regarding proximity, smoothing, and side auto-connection
- Connection Manager: the “Do not move” option of “FE Rep Settings”, would block the realization of certain FE representation types
- Reconstruction of Bolt zones would not work for 2nd order elements
- Shell mesh reconstruction would affect the connectivity between shell and solid elements
- Dummy: Move limps would lead to unexpected termination
- Pedestrian: Positioning would generate wrong named files when master file had no extension
- Nastran load creation through scripting could lead to unexpected termination
- PERMAS: Wrong export of masses would be applied for “Per element” and “Per Area” options
Known Issues Resolved in µETA
- Unexpected termination when using the “Small Displacements” reading option in certain cases
- Abaqus models with the *MODEL CHANGE keyword would not be displayed correctly during animation
- ADINA *.op2 files: certain results would not be read correctly
- ANSYS files: results from PSD analysis would not be read correctly
- MEDINA files: complex results would not be loaded correctly on solid elements
- LS-DYNA sphout time histories: not all results would be read
- Permas .bof files: wrong tensor results would be read if both Top and Bottom results existed
- RADIOSS time histories: beam and truss would not be read correctly
- JT files would be exported with millimeter length units
About BETA CAE Systems S.A
BETA CAE Systems S.A., headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece, is a private engineering software company specialized in the development of state of the art CAE pre- and post-processing software systems.
The company, focusing on meeting and exceeding customers' requirements, is committed to its mission to be the leading force in industrial CAE software solutions.
The company's flagship product, ANSA pre-processor and µETA post- processor package, currently holds a leading position in the CAE software market worldwide. For years now this product sets the standards in many sectors, including automotive, railway, aerospace, motorsports, chemical and academic.
The corporate success is measured by the customer satisfaction through meeting their requirements and sharing the same vision of an industrial environment where CAE dominat
Name: BETA CAE Systems
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 2.4 Gb
Ansa v14.1.2 Win32/64 Setup & crack (by SSQ)
Meta Post v14.1.2 Win32/64 Setup & crack (by SSQ)
CAD Translator v14.1.2 Win32/64 Setup & crack (by SSQ)
BETA CAE Systems (32bit) 14.1.2
BETA CAE Systems (64bit) 14.1.2