OnOne Perfect Enhance 9.x Premium Edition (Win/Mac) | 72.79 MB
Perfect Enhance 9 - Take your photos from good to great using the best enhancements available. Automatic fixes and or fine tune your brightness, contrast, white balance, vibrance, detail, vignette and basic tools.
ome of the features:
- Tools for cropping, retouching small blemishes and red eye correction.
- Perfect Eraser using content-aware fill technology, removes objects and automatically reconstructs the area.
- Enhance colors, vibrancy, dictate contrast, precision temperature control for white balancing.
- Automated options for one click correction.
- Sharpening for increasing clarity and detail.
- Noise Reduction
- Complete vignette control with a customizable center.
- Preset commands for streamlining the editing process.
Simple adjustments for your photos.
Quickly enhance your photos with automatic fixes for brightness, contrast, white balance, vibrance, detail, or add vignettes.
New Smart Photos
Re-edit your photos—with previous settings intact—after saving and closing them. All of your editing steps are saved with a Smart Photo, so you can make subtle (or major) changes to a photo at a later date.
New Noise Reduction
Reduce noise from your photos while maintaining details. Even selectively apply noise reduction to different parts of a photo, such as the shadows or highlights.
New Crop + Level Tool
The crop tool allows you to crop freeform, to a specific ratio, or choose from popular document sizes. Even save your own crop presets! Need to straighten your photo? Choose the new Straighten Tool!
New Print Options
Now print your photos directly from Perfect Enhance!
Easily toggle the preview on/off to quickly see how your editing progresses. Also use the Quick View Browser for a full-screen gallery view of your looks applied to your photo.
Store all of the settings and adjustments of the enhancements or look you've created for future use.
Optional Application Integration
Adobe Photoshop CS6, CC, or CC 2014
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 12, or 13
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 or 5
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 (current maintenance releases, 64 bit)
What's new in onOne Perfect Photo Suite 9.5.0:
- The Perfect Browse update add key improvements in four areas; grid view, detail view, caching, and albums. Grid view has been reworked to be much much faster and smoother when you scroll through thumbnails. Detail view, for looking at one photo at a time, has been improved so you will hardly ever see a pixelated version of your photo. This will be a much better experience when scrolling through full previews at a regular pace. The persistent cache of thumbnails and previews allows you to go back to a folder you have viewed before and make it lightning fast to view.
- Albums are a new feature for Perfect Browse and it allows you to make a list, or collection of photos. The great part about on1 Albums is that photos added to the album can live anywhere (local hard disk or the cloud). Files don’t get duplicated when you add them to an Album, it’s more like a list of shortcuts.
- Perfect Portrait has also undergone significant performance improvements. You will immediately notice the start up speed (from opening Portrait to finding faces). The adjustments of the eyes are mouth are also much faster.
- There are many more features and performance enhancements found in version 9.5, including a new line mask tool; luminosity masking, and bug fixes.