Description: From the Baltic to the shores of the Pacific and through the arid steppes of Central Asia, relive on PC the biggest civil war ever!
October 1917. The Bolshevik Revolution starts a tidal wave that will sweep the whole of the XXth century. But the birth of the Communist regime was not an easy walk, and it faced dozens of tough but often unknown oppositions which did their utmost to destroy it in its infancy, in an amazing conflict where a central side is attacked from all corners and directions.
- A map of unrivalled precision covering the whole of Russia and its neighbours, from Poland to the Pacific Ocean.
- Be immersed in historical realism: hundreds of officers, from Trotsky to Semenov, and many more units, from Red Guards to Cossacks are faithfully represented in the game.
- Politics, requisitions, revolts, repression: Gain support of the population or pressure them with your political police.
- Cleverly use the brand new weapons of the time: tanks, armoured trains and aircraft.
- Recruitment, organization: Create massive armies and divisions from groups of volunteers, train and use them in ambitious plans for victory.
- Use diplomacy to trigger foreign nations entry in the war or attack neighbouring neutrals. New allies on all sides will endlessly change the course of your games!
- Enjoy unique campaigns covering each one of the years of the war in Russia, as well as the Finnish Civil War (1918) or the Russian-Polish war (1920). Or rewrite history with a what if scenario set in an alternative post-WW1 world in 1921.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Sep Reds , Ageod
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.