Description: Gemini star system is a former colony of the gigantic Earth Empire. 23 years ago the rule of the Gemini Colonial Directorate was challenged by the Gemini League; a group of young revolutionaries whose only goal was a unified, but more importantly free and independent Gemini. The League grew quickly and it wasn’t long before the entire system was enflamed by the war for independence which was slowly, but surely leading to the defeat of the Directorate. The war ended abruptly however with the Starpoint incident which effectively sealed off the entire system from the Empire. The original ideas of the League were quickly lost and in almost no time, new players emerged on the scene: the Korkyran Triumvirate, the Baeldor Republic and the Nyxian Consortium.
This release also includes DLCs:
- Secrets of Aethera DLC
- Origins DLC (English only)
- ArtBook and some other extras (on the DVD)
- Complex, but easy-to-use RPG system, now coupled with dynamic real-time 3D combat.
- Explore the dynamic game world as a whole, rather than through individual maps.
- Use T-Gates, wormholes and riftways to travel faster around the Gemini system .
- Fifty diverse factions ranging from states and companies to outlaws, locked in a powerstruggle, with over 100 commodities to trade or plunder.
- Special revocable licenses acquired from factions offer various bonuses and unlock new options.
- Hire mercenary captains to follow you on your travels and share your fate, and employ officers to fill key positions on your ship (engineering, navigation, tactical).
- Random missions get generated depending on the player’s actions and allegiances.
- Over 70 unique ships, fully upgradeable with various ship systems, with a.o. visible turrets, and a large arsenal of destructive weapons to blast enemies to pieces.
- Direct ship controls create complete immersion.
- Advanced physics provided by NVIDIA PhysX technology
Genre: Action, RPG, Simulation
Developer: Little Green Men Games
Publisher: Iceberg Interactive