Red Giant Universe 1.5.0 | MacOSX | 57 MB
Red Giant Universe users can now access glows, cartoon effects and vintage footage treatments, as well a SplitScreen Blocks and SplitScreen Custom Blocks from CrumplePop. Holomatrix and ToonIt have been given new features and presets. Universe's plug-in development is community-driven, and so with the update comes the free Compound Blur tool as voted for production in Universe Labs.
• A community with access to an ever-expanding library of new FREE tools for filmmakers, editors, VFX artists, and motion designers.
• Expanding: The universe library of tools is continuously growing-new effects and transitions are added regularly. There are currently 50 tools.
• Faster: Every tool in Universe's library of effects and transitions is GPU-accelerated, making them super-fast.
• Everywhere: The entire Universe library of tools works across host applications like Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Motion & After Effects on Mac and Windows.
Knoll Light Transition:
• This transition uses animated Knoll Light Factory flares, complete with 20 unique presets to quickly move users from shot to shot. It also includes control over brightness, angle and edge feathering and a choice of a dissolve or linear wipe transition.
Picture in Picture:
• Easily composite and frame one layer of footage over a larger layer with Picture in Picture. The effect includes the ability to add and customize a colored border and drop shadow.
• This effect allows users to quickly give footage a Walking Dead-style grungy textured treatment. Texturize's seamless tiling textures make it easy to animate and bring life (or death) to any video or still imagery.
• Give footage a simulated look and color scheme of thermal imaging systems with this new effect
Requirements - MacOSX 10.8.5 or Later
Home Page - http://www.redgiant.com/store/universe/