Edureka - Big Data and Hadoop
30 hrs | 28 Webrips | .MP4 | 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 144 kb/s | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 454 kb/s, 25.45 fps | 4 GB
Genre: E-learning | English
Big Data and Hadoop training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation on varied industry use-cases.
Become a Hadoop Expert by mastering MapReduce, Yarn, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Flume and Sqoop while working on industry based Use-cases and Projects.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
1. Master the concepts of HDFS and MapReduce framework
2. Understand Hadoop 2.x Architecture
3. Setup Hadoop Cluster and write Complex MapReduce programs
4. Learn the data loading techniques using Sqoop and Flume
5. Perform Data Analytics using Pig, Hive and YARN
6. Implement HBase and MapReduce Integration
7. Implement Advanced Usage and Indexing
8. Schedule jobs using Oozie
9. Implement best Practices for Hadoop Development