Build custom SharePoint 2010 solutions with deep architectural insights from the experts.
Get a detailed look inside SharePoint 2010—and master the intricacies of developing intranets, extranets, and Web-based applications. Guided by an author team with in-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture, you’ll gain task-oriented guidance and extensive code samples to help you build robust business solutions.
Discover how to:
- Master fundamental development techniques for SharePoint Foundation
- Deploy your SharePoint application as a sandboxed solution for more stable and security-enhanced code
- Create page templates, master pages, Web Parts, custom controls, and event handlers
- Develop custom field types, site columns, content types, and list definitions
- Query SharePoint lists with the LINQ-to-SharePoint provider
- Customize the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) capabilities in SharePoint 2010
- Configure and extend Business Connectivity Services (BCS) and Enterprise Search
Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010 by Ted Pattison, Andrew Connell, Scot Hillier, David Mann-P2P
English | ISBN: 0735627460 | 2011 | 619 pages | PDF/EPUB | 15.1 MB/11.7 MB