Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v1.x | 9.9 MB
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST or Audio Unit plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance. It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below).
Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack's matrix. All plug-ins can also communicate with each other or with the host application using the virtual MIDI ports offered by the plug-in.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
Also, sub plug-ins can be automated or controlled with external control surfaces using Blue Cat's PatchWork parameters mapping capabilities.
The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
• Configurable VST or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
• Available as an effect or virtual instrument.
• Build your own effects chains: up to 8 "pre" and "post" plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
• Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip and gain controls.
• Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
• Global Dry/Wet control ("Mix").
• Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
• Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
• Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
• Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
• Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
• Input and output levels monitoring.
• Plug-ins Latency compensation.
• Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
• Integrated undo/redo.
• Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
• Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST.
• Native DSP code for optimal performance.
• Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
• No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
• Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management.
• Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
• Full featured integrated presets manager.
• Copy/paste the plug-in's state between instances using the system clipboard.
• Any sample rate supported.
Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v1.4
Blue Cat Audio Blue Cats PatchWork v1.3