LVC-Audio HotPhuzz v1.0.2 (Win / Mac OS X) | 6.7 MB
HotPhuzz is a saturation designer plugin. It is a creative tool that specializes in the creation of distinct saturation tones. HotPhuzz uses a multiband distortion process to create vintage, modern, and unique saturation effects. Although HotPhuzz can be pushed into over distortion, it excels at creating more moderate saturation sounds. You can call the sounds whatever terms you like, but it still sounds good.
Custom and blend-able saturation sounds
HotPhuzz contains several distinct saturation algorithms that can be blended to construct unique sounds. Saturation amounts can be altered using HotPhuzz’s multiband construction. This allows for the creation of effects that heavily saturate the bass frequencies, while leaving the high frequencies unaltered. Conversely, HotPhuzz can add saturation to the higher frequencies without altering the bass. HotPhuzz also simulates the overdriven “memory effect” of many tubes and transformers by the use of a dynamic timing control.
HotPhuzz is designed for all mixing and mastering stages. It can be used on individual tracks, or on two-track busses or masters. In addition to the saturation controls, HotPhuzz also includes many standard LVC-Audio controls. This includes stereo wideness, balance control, mix control, and adjustable input and output metering. HotPhuzz also has selectable 2x, 4x, or 8x oversampling for the highest fidelity.
If you like PhreePhuzz, you will love HotPhuzz. HotPhuzz faithfully recreates all four PhreePhuzz saturation modes, while providing more user controls such as the Drive control, selectable oversampling, and stereo features. Of course, all of the PhreePhuzz modes can be tweak and transformed using the include controls. HotPhuzz includes a total of 19 presets to get you started on your Phuzzy journey.
• Saturation creation tool with infinite combinations of saturation sounds
• Four distinct saturation algorithms with three extra modes for enabling even-order distortion (7 modes total)
• Blend control to mix between two separate saturation algorithms
• Multiband saturation design
• Stereo controls, including balance, stereo width, and mid/side processing option
• Adjustable output clipper with selectable routing configuration
• Selectable oversampling (linear phase 2x, 4x, and 8x oversampling)
• User-friendly graphical input and output metering with VU-style, PPM-style, and loudness meters