The time of Diplomacy is over. The length of the war and differing opinions on what should be done to bring the war to an end has led to a splintering of the groups involved. The controlling powers-that-be have depleted arsenals and seemed to have exhausted all efforts of diplomacy. Trapped in a stalemate, sub-factions have rebelled and broken off the main alignments. Rebellion is upon us. Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion further expands on the Sins of a Solar Empire legacy with six massive Titans, three new capital ships, new corvette-class ships, and many other gameplay enhancements as well as graphic engine, AI and multiplayer upgrades. A stand-alone release that also contains all of the previous Solar Empire content, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion serves as both a sequel and a reinvention of the acclaimed 4X space strategy game.
- REBELLION – Play as one of three unique races – the TEC, the Advent or the Vasari; then customize your faction and unlock new options by declaring yourself loyalist, rebel or neutral.
- REBELLION – Updated graphics bring Sins of a Solar Empire to life as never before, with new particle effects, enhanced textures, and improved shading.
- REBELLION – Six massive Titans enter the fray – each with upgradable special abilities – give loyalist and rebel factions a late-game way to eliminate powerful foes.
- REBELLION – Three new capital ships bring immediate options to the table, offering even greater strategic depth; while existing capital ships have been rebalanced for their roles.
- REBELLION – New technologies grant loyalist and rebel factions new ways to advance towards the ultimate victory!
- REBELLION – New corvette class ships use their enhanced speed and maneuverability to weave through the battlefield, inflicting damage to enemy ships’ systems.
- REBELLION – AI enhancements make single-player games more fun and challenging than ever.
- REBELLION – Multiplayer optimizations for Ironclad Online make getting games set up simple.
- REBELLION – New victory conditions provide multiple paths towards becoming emperor of the galaxy.
- Explore the epic scale of a dynamic 3D galaxy featuring planets, asteroids, plasma storms, stars and more.
- Take on multiple roles as you seamlessly transition between the role of emperor and fleet commander using Sins’ unique strategic zoom.
- Extensive diplomatic and economic strategies are yours to wield to your advantage. Forge alliances, establish powerful Pacts with allies to open up new bonuses, setup trade between empires and more. Use Pirates to take out over-powered tyrants.
- Fight epic battles with hundreds of ships on-screen at once, with up to 10,000 particles firing off in full-out combat.
- Seamlessly zoom in and out, from looking at a one-man fighter to viewing your entire empire spanning billions of kilometers of space.
- Defend your worlds by constructing massive starbases, deploying minefields, and researching advanced defense technologies.
- Create strong alliances and gain powerful pact bonuses using the all new Diplomacy system.
- Bribe or hire Pirates to wipe out your opponents, but beware, the Pirates get more powerful over time and can be used against you!
- Play online with up to 10 opponents via Ironclad Online.
Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
Developer: Ironclad Games, Stardock Entertainment
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Release Name: Sins.of.a.Solar.Empire.Rebellion.Stellar.Phenomena-SKIDROW
Size: 2.48 GB
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gd7pxkR 密码: tgr9