ConceptDraw PRO 2014 9.5 | MacOSX | 449 MB
A world-class diagramming platform that lets you display, communicate, and present dynamically. Powerful enough to draw everything from basic flowcharts to complex engineering schematics. Live Object technology dynamically displays linked data. Compatible with MS Visio XML files, making it the premier cross-platform diagramming solution.
ConceptDraw PRO also supports dynamic presentations that contain live content and can be edited on the fly to reflect input from collaboration or feedback. Presentations can be exported to numerous graphical formats or emailed as a slide show. ConceptDraw PRO presentations can be displayed in full-screen, automated playback mode, or using dual monitors — display on one, edit on the other — for team collaboration.
• With Dynamic presentations, you can display your presentation on a secondary monitor or projector, while your main monitor is left open for you to make edits as you move through the presentation. This allows you the unique ability to collaborate with team members in a meeting setting or quickly respond to feedback from your audience.
• Any diagram or drawing you make in ConceptDraw PRO can be a dynamic presentation — everything from flowcharts and block diagrams to network diagrams and wiring schematics.
• Creating a presentation, slide by slide, in a multi-page format provides maximum flexibility when presenting and using presentation content.
• You can take additional control over your presentation by formatting the appearance of each slide with background pages, color schemes, and clip art.
• You can hyperlink to other objects and pages within the presentation or hyperlink to external documents and web pages. The benefit of this feature is your presentation is not confined to the content inside the presentation; all resources are available for your audience.
• You can create presentations that contain live objects. Live objects can be set to respond to external data sources, such as a file database or different data feeds on the internet.
• You can export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint for local presentation or to Adobe Flash (.SWF) for presentation over the web.
• You can have complete control over the pace and direction of your presentation by manually progressing slides and navigating with hyperlinks, or set the slide order and let your presentation play automatically.
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.conceptdraw.com/products/drawing-tool/