OptimumKinematics has been developed with the goal of providing users with a powerful kinematics tool that is both easy to use, and easy to integrate into your existing workflow.It can be used to rapidly simulate the kinematic properties of a suspension design, providing detailed output and visualization for a broad range of output channels.
- Intuitive user-friendly layout that is split into three sections – design, motion and analysis – enables you to work faster and smarter.
- Interactive 3D visualizations that allows for easy inspection and modification of the suspension design
- Accuracy with over 400 data channels which can be plotted against each other or tabulated in a report. Easily compare results from multiple design iterations in customizable graphs and report tables.
- Fast and reliable solver - OptimumKinematics has been successfully tested against the leading CAD software packages and test data collected at automotive laboratories
- Direct application to car design and setup with tools for Design of Experiments and flexibility in terms of units and coordinate systems
More info: here
OptimumG offers vehicle dynamics, data acquisition and training solutions to the international racecar industry. Established in 1997, OptimumG has evolved from a small, one man operation to an established industry leader providing its clients with custom and developed software solutions, private and public training seminars, consulting services to aide clients in any aspect of racing, car/tire development and design, data acquisition, and much more.
Version: 2.0.2 Build 0401
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
System Requirements: .NET FrameWork 4.0 and SlimDX preinstall
Size: 154.0 mb
Special Thanks SSQ