LUSAS Finite Element Analysis Suite (Academic) 14.7.10 | 469.6 mb
LUSAS develops, markets and supports a range of engineering analysis software products all based upon the LUSAS finite element analysis system.
LUSAS finite element analysis software is available in LT, Standard or Plus versions dependent upon the software product. Each product is designed for use by engineers in particular industries.
- LT versions are suitable for linear static analysis of structural frames and grillages.
- Standard versions of software are suitable for everyday linear static and linear dynamic analysis.
- Plus versions allow for more advanced analyses to be undertaken and include an extended advanced high-performance element library.
The analysis capabilities of the standard and plus versions of all LUSAS software products can be extended further by using Nonlinear, Dynamic, Thermal/Field, Fast Solvers and other.
More info: here
LUSAS is the trading name of Finite Element Analysis Ltd. - an expanding UK-based specialist engineering analysis software developer.
- Our range of software products, based on the LUSAS finite element system, provide accurate solutions for all types of linear and nonlinear stress, dynamic, and thermal / field analysis problems.
- We provide our users with a first class technical support service and our Engineering Consultancy division offers specialist finite element consultancy services to all branches of the engineering industry.
The origins of the company go back to 1970 when a group of research workers at Imperial College in London began work on the London University Stress Analysis System, - LUSAS. This team was led by Dr Paul Lyons who, in 1982, set up an independent company, Finite Element Analysis Ltd, which has grown annually in size since then. With continuous development, our LUSAS software products have now become some of the most respected engineering analysis software packages available today.
Name: LUSAS Finite Element Analysis Suite (Academic)
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 469.6 mb
Special Thanks LAVTeam