Synthmagiс and Tronsonic are very pleased to bring you the System1000M modular style synthesizer for Kontakt. This is based on a famous Japanese modular, with a few alternative features. Plenty of modulation possibilities, its great fun to use. There's an arpeggiator, with 2 'interval' sections, allowing some very interesting patterns to be made. Most of the tracks in the video were made with pressing one or two keys of a multi-mode preset.
There is a dual polarity Keytrack function assigned to the mod-wheel. This acts as a great alternative to filter cutoff, as it is pitch specific. Kontakt 5 is needed, as it contains the new 'jump' amp effect and the larger user interface required to hold all the controls, which features in our synth. All the fun of a modular synthesizer. Lots and lots of great presets to get you started on your sonic journey through a modular system - Be warned, you will be tweeking and delving into this synth in no time - really easy to use and has been well thought out and designed to be easy to use, despite it's large range of controls.
If you have ever wanted to experiment with a modular system or even if you have modulars of your own, system 1000m will provide you with lots of fun and great musical experiments and is really easy to get to grips with.
* Over 525 presets
* A choice of 10 waveforms plus white and pink noise
* From raucous laboratory experiments, acid house and techno to serene radiophonic bliss-scapes
* Now on Version 2 with a bank of 5 new waveforms from the original System100M modular
* Bank 1 sampled with vintage valve equipment to quarter inch tape for maximum analogue texture
* Can be installed as Kontakt library
* Specific library wallpaper and ncint files included
* Bank2 and original bank are integrated together (instruments and multis)
* All ARP instruments are moved to ARPEGGIO subfolder
* Correct instrument tab ("ARP" or "Sys100") is selected by default, regardling arpeggiator state ("Sys100" tab when ARPEGGIATOR is OFF, "ARP" tab otherwise).
* All missing or bad paths pointing to samples are solved.
Kontakt 5.1.0 or higher required.