Deep, hypnotic techno tools for the studio or the booth. At 1.8GB it features 140 loops and stems between 123 to 135bpm created by prolific industry veteran Brendon Moeller (Echologist, Beat Pharmacy) rendered to 24 bit wav files. Massive basslines, atmospheres, synth arpeggios and progressions, drum loops and tracks.
MODIFY - production & performance tools Brendon Moeller has essentially spent almost everyday of his life since 1994 in a home recording studio.
Through research and practice he has evolved into a prolific producer with 10 full length albums under his belt along with dozens of singles and remixes.
He has performed live and DJ'ed at Fabric, Berghain and Cielo on numerous occasions.
He also runs his own label "steadfast records."
His love of a hybrid of hardware and digital resources for production shines through.
His music has been championed by the likes of Francois K, Speedy J, Danny Howells, amongst others.
An eclectic sensibility stemming from a love of many genres of music is always evident in Brendon's work.
Each volume of MODIFY production and performance tools will contain unique material that is composed from scratch.
The MODIFY philosophy:
• these tools are meant to inspire you
• experimentation, jamming, practice, discipline and joy must be applied in order to gain magic from these tools
• the ultimate high is coming up with something distinctly one's own
• these tools are flexible. play with them. change start points, change pitch, add effects, cut them, reverse them, fuck them up!:)
• the element of surprise, ie. the unexpected, is all we have left. attempt to give the ears something fresh.
As a gesture of my gratitude for your support, I encourage you to email me if there's anything regarding these samples that needs clarification or justification 🙂
Food for thought to accompany Vol. 1
"Music is the best." - Frank Zappa "be open to whatever comes next" - John Cage "the more you know, the less you need" - Unknown "you gotta be very clever to make music this stupid" fatboy slim
• 140 loops and stems featuring basslines, drums, atmospheres and synth licks. 24bit wav files. 1.8GB unzipped, 1.51GB zipped. tempos range from 122bpm to 135bpm.