Udemy – Transform your excel lists into powerful data-driven apps
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~444 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 56.9 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 318 MB
Genre: Office Productivity / Microsoft | Language: English | +Project Files
Using state of the art technology and methods, you will be able, when you finish this course, to become the trusted advisor for your senior management or even better your CEO or CFO. Advance your career by gaining knowledge in the area of data handling, visualization and analysis.
You could be the one bringing innovative solutions to your companies' data environment and practice. Showing your company what they didn't know just yet, is your strategy to provide them with real and relevant value added data solutions.
What are the requirements?
- Have a real interest in developing data-driven solutions
- Have at least windows 7 or 8 64-bit OS
- Have at least 4 GB RAM available
- 500 MB disk space required to install
- Local admin privileges to install the software (Qlik Sense)
- Excel isn't the only source you could use for solutions taught in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 21 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Know how to use state of the art technology with your data
- Loading data from excel spreadsheets for fast and rich analysis
- Transforming and enriching data
- Calculating with / and using functions
- Creating powerful and intuitive designed analysis apps
- Creating and designing charts and other visualizations
- Understand how an analysis flow or tree can be designed
- Understanding how information design can help to get insights accross
- Translating (business) requirements into data-driven solutions
- Really speed up your data analysis practice and make better use of your data in excel sheets or other (delimited) file formats
What is the target audience?
- People who like to advance their career in data analytics
- People who are familiar with excel and want to do better analysis
- Students graduating with an informatics, math, economics or business oriented background
- Business analists, financial and/or business controllers
- IT professionals looking to help their business' need for information
- Accountants and/or business related advisors
- And all other people interested in information management in general
- Auditors who would like to advise their customers better data practices
- The course is aimed towards beginners for advanced data solutions, but is really for anyone who wants to get a better and deeper understanding of information design and data analytics in general
- People who want simple and fast insights into data analytics
- People who practice BI development in their daily routine might not benefit from the data handling part of the course. The visualization, business value, analysis and design part could still be interesting to have a look at
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introductory course overview Preview 03:35
In this lecture you will be presented the following:
- Who Am I?
- Why this course?
- What will you be learning?
- Why would you want this course?