Udemy – Swift Programming: From Learner To Earner (2015)
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~653 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 48.0 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 2.83 GB
Genre: Development / Mobile Apps | Language: English | +Project Files
What Do I Need to Take This Course?
- Mac OS X 10.10 or Later
- Strong Interest and/or Passion for Technology and iOS Development
How Experienced Do I Have to Be For This Course?
- My Target Audience For this Course is a Beginner to Intermediate Programmer
- If You've Never Coded in Your Life, You Will Finish This Course Without a Problem.
Why this course?
- I've Spent Over 250 Hours Perfecting This Course For My Students
- I Relate to Beginner Programmers To Explain Things In a Way They Can Understand
- I Spent A While of Time Reading Not Only The Swift Docs, but Other Books On Swift
- I Put Nearly 20 Challenges With Solutions For The Sections
- I'm Active! Any Question You Have, I Will Answer Them Quickly
- After Completing This Course, You Will Be Ready to Learn Cocoa Touch
How Much Commitment Do I Have to Have To Complete This Course?
- Spending 30 Minutes A Day: Complete it in 24 Days
- As Long as You Have A Passion For Learning Swift, You'll Be Fine
How is This Course Structured?
- This Course Covers Swift Front and Back
- We Start Out By Installing Xcode, and Move Our Way Up To Generic Types
- There Are Challenges After The Sections To Practice What You've Learned
Whether You're New To Programming Or You're Experienced In It, This Course is For You Because You're Going To Be a Master Of Swift By The End Of The Lectures.
What are the requirements?
- You Need Mac OS X Running Mavericks or Later.
- You Don't Need to Install Xcode Before This Course, We Will Cover Everything You Need In The Videos.
- A Strong Interest or Passion in iOS Development and Technology.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 295 lectures and 12 hours of content!
- Prepared To Master Cocoa Touch to Build Elegant iOS Applications.
- Converse Over Swift with Other Developers Without A Problem.
- Read Swift Code And Understand What is Going On.
- Write Clean and Concise Swift Code.
- Understand The Best Programming Practices
- Comprehend Basic Object-Oriented Principles
What is the target audience?
- This Course is Meant For A Person Who Is Either New To Programming, or Experienced In Programming.
- This Course is Not For You if You Are Not Passionate About The Field, and Are Just Worried About Making Apps For Money. The Money will Come If You Build Amazing iOS Apps.
- If You Have An Interest in Building iOS Apps With a Purpose, This Is The Course For You.