Outlook 2013 - Like a Boss. Powerful, effective tips& tricks
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 960x720 | AAC 2 ch | 8 hrs | 991 MB
eLearning, Office Productivity, Microsoft | Skill level: All level
From Zero to Boss with Microsoft Outlook 2013. Also helps students prep for the MOC 77-423 Certification exam.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Like a Boss is a comprehensive video lecture course that takes student from complete newbie to guru with Microsoft's email, calendar, contacts, and tasks management software - one of the anchors in the Microsoft Office productivity suite.
In other words, students will be able to use Outlook 2013... like a Boss.
Whether you're using Outlook for the very first time, or a seasoned email ninja, but looking for some power user tips and tricks, author and Microsoft Certified Instructor Brian Culp will give you a guided tour of the application's newest, most commonly used, and most powerful features.
Students of this course will learn to:
- customize the Outlook experience
- navigate the Outlook interface with confidence
- set up multiple email accounts, including Exchange
- organize and sort messages
- create meetings and appointments
- manage and delegate tasks
- schedule resources
- understand the People pane
- manage contacts and groups
- and much, much more
And for those looking for possible career advancement, the course correlates strongly with the MOC exam 77-423: Outlook 2013.
Additionally, students will learn Outlook by doing. By simply following along with the hands-on exercises, viewers will set up email, then create calendar items, contacts, and tasks - all without the need to download course or demo files.
You'll use the application just like you would at work or at school. So don't get frustrated fumbling around when it's so easy to learn the right way to use Outlook.
The course includes roughly 8 hours of video instruction, delivered in more than 100 individual, bite-sized lessons, making it perfect for learning the application from the ground up, or for going back to review/refresh on a specific skill.
What's more, the results are guaranteed!
You'll quickly gain a mastery of Outlook's capabilities, or your money back. So if you need to learn Outlook and need to learn it fast, please enroll or watch a couple of sample lessons. Thanks for checking out the course.
What are the requirements?
- In order to follow along with the exercises, students will need a copy of Microsoft's Outlook 2013.
- Exchange Server topics are covered, but it is not necessary to have an Excahnge account for this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 112 lectures and 7 hours of content!
- schedule an outgoing email
- compare caleandars of colleagues
- quickly navigate and customize the Outlook interface
- print messages and calendars
- manage rules and auto reply settings
- create contacts and tasks from email
- understand the People pane
- work with multiple calendars
- use categories to organize email and calendar items
- and much more
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginning students who want to get up to speed quickly
- It is helpful for intermediate studetns who want to learn power tips and tricks
- It is useful for students preparing for the 77-234 Microsoft Office Specialist exam