MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals: 98-365
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 1.16 GB
eLearning, IT & Software, IT Certification | Skill level: Beginner level
Learn how to install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012. Pass your MTA exam first time!
Statistics on the Microsoft Certification website indicate that 91% of hiring managers consider certification as part of their hiring criteria
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is a recommended entry point into IT certification. Pass just one exam and you'll earn a certification!
The main benefit to earning a Microsoft Certification is that it shows potential employers/hiring managers that you have the necessary requirements and skills to be the perfect candidate for the job.
In this course you will learn all you need to know to pass the exam and apply your skills in the real world scenarios. NEW! Cheat Sheets and exam tips included!
- Overview of Microsoft Server Solutions
- Labs with step-by-step instructions
- Real world examples
- Detailed lectures on Active Directory
- Users, Groups, Permisions and Policies
- Virtualization, Remote Access, Security, Storage...
- Detailed Cheat Sheets to help you pass the exam.
You will find almost all support roles in IT require some Microsoft skills. It is especially important to have a good grasp of Windows Servers, every day thousands of new servers go live and require a certified engineer to deploy, support and maintain the infrastructure.
The course is perfect for anyone who seeks to learn the fundamental Microsoft Server concepts.
Contents and Overview
In over 6 hours of content including more than 50 lectures, this course covers the basics of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012. Each chapter closes with a quiz to make sure you can practice exam questions and test your knowledge before moving to the next section.
We start from scratch discussing an installation process, basic configuration and we move to roles and features like Hyper-V, Remote Access, Active Directory, Storage and Printer.
There is a section dedicated to maintenance and troubleshooting - skills you need to have if you want to apply for a job and work with Microsoft Servers.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to install and manage a Windows Server 2008/2012 including basic troubleshooting. You'll also receive bonus materials that reinforces the concepts you've learned including cool and funny animations. A lot of real world examples help you apply your skills and make difficult topics much easier to understand.
Stand out from the crowd, learn the fundamentals of Windows Server and pass the MTA exam.
What are the requirements?
- A Desire To Learn Microsoft Server Fundamentals
- General IT knowledge
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 60 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Install Windows Server 2008 and 2012 from scratch
- Identify and implement basic roles and features
- Understand Active Directory
- Manage server resources, permissions, shares and storage
- Troubleshoot and maintain Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Understand virtualization, remote access and security concepts
- Cheat sheets and exam tips
What is the target audience?
- Students looking to pass the MTA exam
- Anyone interested in Microsoft Server platforms