Udemy – The Complete IOS 9 & Xcode 7 Guide - Make 20 Applications
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~349 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 60.1 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 3.32 GB
Genre: Development / Mobile Apps | Language: English | +Project Files
Do You Want To Create Your Own iPhone and iPad Apps but are not sure where to start? Are you ready to jump right into the exciting world of mobile development but have little or no programming experience? Then this is your course!
This Complete IOS 9 & Xcode 7 Guide - Make 20 Applications will give you everything your need to start your new career in IOS development, The course has been structured to support Objective-C and Swift 2, Teaching you all you need to know from creating your first project to Submitting to the AppStore.
Create Real 20 Applications throughout the course from fun and simple games to powerfull utility apps using the native features of IOS devices to help you understand the process of creating applications
Sell Your App to Millions of Potential Users and earn extra revenue from Ad networks and in app purchases, Making money has never been so easy!
Not only do you get the best online IOS development course online buy You also get first class responsive support by email, Twitter or on the Udemy forums, So you can rest assure you have full guidance in your new career!
- Understanding Xcode, Interface Builder, Simulator and Project Types
- Objective-C: Full guide to creating full featured apps
- Swift 2: Get to know the new updated language
- Create 20 real applications in both languages
- All Objects, Actions and Outlets possible in App Development
- Social Integration: Facebook, Twitter, SMS, Email and more
- Storyboards and nib Files
- Universal Support and Screen Size Support
- Images and Sounds Integration
- Full Featured Apps
- Saving and Loading: From text to data
- Earning Revenue Ad Networks
- Fun and Simple Games
- Full In App Purchase Support
- Core Data Applications
- Camera Support Applications
- App Store Submission and Update Support
What are the requirements?
- You will need a Apple Mac computer or laptop
- You will need the developer software Xcode
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 203 lectures and 29.5 hours of content!
- Full understanding of Xcode and all it has to offer
- Learn how to program for IOS 9 to create your own apps
- Be able to support all devices and screen sizes
- Full explanation of all objects and functions within IOS development
- Develop in Objective-C and Swift 2
- Earn revenue from your apps
- Start a new career
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to develop apps
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who is looking to freshen up there skills
- Anyone who is looking to make money from IOS Apps