MathSol SimplexCalc 4.1.10 | 2 Mb
SimplexCalc is a multivariable desktop calculator for Windows. It can be used as an enhanced elementary, scientific, financial or expression calculator. In addition to arithmetic operation, more than hundred built-in constants and functions can also be used in your expression.
SimplexCalc also has the unlimited ability to extend itself by using custom (user-defined) variables. You can add your own variables to SimplexCalc in order to tackle complex problems with ease and fun. Even you can compile formula once and then calculate the result many times with different variable values.
Simple and user-friendly interface
• SimplexCalc is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath. Features include:
• Scientific calculations and unlimited expression length
• Unlimited customizable variables
• Parenthesis compatible and unlimited nesting for expression
• Upper case and lower case can be freely used in expression
• History of calculation sessions
• You can do standard manipulation with "expression" edit-panel such as cut, copy and paste operations
Home Page - http://www.math-solutions.org/