POSTMORTEM has released the game “Cricket Captain 2015″ for Windows . Enjoy
Cricket Captain has long been hailed as the best cricket simulation game ever created and the upcoming launch of Cricket Captain 2015 will take the experience to an all-new level.
New and improved for Cricket Captain 2015:
- Indian Domestic System: play as any one of 27 teams in all three formats.
- Improved Australian Contracts: bidding between states and reserve overseas players.
- Versus International Stats: career stats for each player against each country.
- Enhanced Coaching: new fielding and wicket keeping coaching system.
- Pitch Map and Beehive: additional graphical stats displays, giving you more information than ever on player performances.
- Improved Match Engine: modelling aggression and changes to 1-day and first class games.
- New Stadiums: five Australian and eight English international grounds.
- Classic England v’s Australia Scenarios: six series home or away.
- Improved Fonts and Interface: refreshed interface and sharper graphics on all displays.
- Improved 3D graphics: new rendering and lighting system, including depth of field, shadows and animated crowds.
- Complete Statistical Update: including every current player and new ‘all-time-greats’.
- Sort by Column & Name Search in Player Records and Squad Views: including multiple sorts e.g. batting average and strike rate.
- Save/Load for International Squads: Automatic saving and loading of International Squads for each match type make squad selection seamless.
- 2nd Team Data: separate 3 day, 1 day and 20 over team data to help you choose bespoke teams to best suit the format.
- Batting Aggression Column: Personal and combined views now display batting aggression ratings making decisions even easier.
- Keyboard Control System: including batting keyboard controls.
- Additional Achievements and Leader-Boards.
- Cloud-save: cross platform integration of Dropbox enables you to pick up any save from where you left off on any CC2015 enabled device.
- Stay On-Line: accept on-line challenges while in single player mode.
Publisher: KISS ltd
Developer: Childish Things
Genre: Simulation, Sports