Illustrator是业界标准矢量绘图环境，可在媒体间进行设计。通过形状、色彩、效果及印刷样式，展现您的创意想法。即使处理大型复杂的档案，也能保持速度及稳定，并且可在 Adobe 创意应用程式间有效率地移动设计.
Create beautiful vector art. The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile. It’s Illustrator like you’ve never seen it. See how the fastest Illustrator ever helps you go from first idea to finished artwork just like that.
- Browse and purchase premium curated images from Adobe Stock — right inside Illustrator.
- Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
- Use Adobe Capture CC on your mobile device or desktop to turn photos into vector shapes, colors, and brushes for your Illustrator designs.
- Creating and working with Live Shapes just got easier thanks to a cleaner, more intuitive visual experience.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
The right assets. Right away.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with 55 million royalty-free images, graphics, and videos inside your apps. The new Adobe Stock Premium collection offers curated images from some of the world’s leading creatives.
What's New in Illustrator CC (2015.3):
Better collaboration with libraries
Control assets in read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so they can be used by team members, but not changed or deleted.
Updated Libraries panel
Find the assets you need faster with a larger Libraries panel, new filtered search of Adobe Stock, and icons that make it easy to identify licensed Adobe Stock assets.
Work more efficiently with Adobe Stock
License Adobe Stock assets directly in Illustrator via the Libraries and Links panels. And when browsing assets on the Adobe Stock website, open assets directly in Illustrator.
Fast export of assets and artboards
Select individual assets from one or more artboards, or choose entire artboards, and click once to export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats perfect for screen, web, and icon workflows.
Live Shapes and Transform panel updates
A consistent visual experience makes it easier to work with Live Shapes. Controls automatically hide as shapes are scaled to small sizes, and polygons maintain live characteristics after non-uniform scaling. Plus, shapes and paths can be reset to their original rotation in the Transform panel.
Showcase your work with Adobe Portfolio
Now when you use Portfolio to show off your Illustrator designs and artwork, you can create custom landing and contact pages to better connect with viewers.
Adobe Experience Design CC (Preview) integration
Copy and paste your Illustrator CC artwork directly into Adobe XD, the new all-in-one tool for designing and prototyping user experiences for websites and mobile apps.
And so much more
Also includes: Ability to scroll through stroke width and text sizes in proper increments; guides that stay unlocked when hidden; ability to turn the Pen tool into the Direct Selection tool by pressing Cmd/Ctrl when drawing; and more.
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Mac OS X versions 10.9, 10.10, or 10.11(recommended)
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)