cbtnuggets - EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker v9.0
English | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | | | 4.66 GB
eLearning | System
This Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v9.0 video training course teaches you the ethical hacking tools and techniques needed to improve your network's security posture. CBT Nuggets trainer Keith Barker walks you through building your own practice lab, including using evaluation software, and encourages you to not only watch and enjoy the videos, but practice everything hands-on in your own lab environment.
For individuals interested in certification, watching and practicing the techniques taught in this course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam. Please visit the EC Council website for their requirements and procedures for taking the exam.
- Networking fundamentals (CompTIA Network+ level of knowledge or better)
- Familiarity with multiple versions of Windows
- Familiarity with Linux is not necessary but recommended
- Familiarity with VMware Workstation
- Knowledge of Networking and Security at the CompTIA Network+ and Security+ levels, or better
- Host running VMware Workstation, that can support 64bit VMs.
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 (#312-50)
Related Job Functions
- Network/System Administrators/Engineers
- Security officers
- Security professionals
- Site administrators
- Those concerned about the security of the network infrastructure
Keith Barker has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2012 and working with networking and security since 1985. Keith holds several security-related certifications including Cisco CCIE Security, Palo Alto CNSE, Check Point CCSA, CISSP and more.