The Storm Guard is a challenging turn-based roguelike role-playing game inspired by the Night’s Watch in the Game of Thrones. You assume the role of the Lord Commander of the Storm Guard leading the order during difficult times. An ancient dragon and its minions have returned, threatening the realm
- Rich turn-based combat with a wide range of interesting mechanics, including numerous conditions (bleeding, burning, weakened, blind, crippled, …), knockdowns, shouts, buffs, enchantments, and hexes.
- Interesting combat mechanics that allow flanking, tying up, disengaging, and smart combinations of skills.
- Numerous playable hero classes to pick from to add to your team with dozens of unique abilities to specialize in.
- Challenging encounters against close to 40 different creature types each with their own abilities. Ever since the Ancient Dragon returned, Orks, Giants, Undead and Mystic Creatures roam the realm of men causing death and destruction.
- Defeat intelligent monsters that collaborate, heal and buff their allies and have their own strategy on how to put your heroes to the grave.
- Use your gold wisely on the strategy layer to invest into skill development, equipment, consumables or additional heroes.
- Rest in town to recover from injuries that reduce your constitution or gain morale boosts by exceptional performance in battle.
- Classic RPG/roguelike features like permadeath, procedural dungeons, and random events result in high replayability.
Publisher: Bitmen Studios
Developer: Bitmen Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy