Zero-G Formation Formant Sound Creator KONTAKT | 2.28 Gb
FORMATION is a unique Kontakt instrument packed with over 250 amazing nki patches which include pads, atmospheres, synths and sfx with custom GUI controls and a state-of-art fully equipped arpeggiator. It comes with a 2.5Gb library of 24bit samples.
Formation is a hybrid SynthROMpler, allowing you to play either the original sampled sounds or to use them as the source for whole new synthesised and modulated sounds. Formation adds a second processed voice to each instrument allowing you to manipulate the formant data in the voice to generate additional audio, like you would to create new sounds using oscillators in a synth, except Formant uses the sampled data from the instrument instead of an oscillator.
Added to this you can apply 4 different effects to the combined sound, and these four slots can contain any of a huge range of effects including filters, EQs, Chorus, Flanger, Convolution Reverbs and distortions. Next is the ability to send different amounts of each individual sound to 4 different Send effects and again you select from a range of different effects in each case. This adds yet more creative options to your final sound. There is also a huge amount of modulation options and the ability to add gating effects too.
• Over 250 unique Kontakt nki files
• GUI With Easy Controls & Fully Automated Midi Controllers
• 2.5Gb of 24bit compressed Kontakt .ncw format Samples
• Eight Fully Equipped Fx Sends
• Two Channels per instrument.
• Formant Controls for channel 2
• Unison Mode
• Amp and Pitch LFOs
• Envelope and Gate Controls
• Amazing Modulation Options
• Eight Note Arpeggiator with ability to control multiple Functions