WinEdt 9x x86/x64 | 19.1 Mb
WinEdt is a powerful and versatile text editor for Windows with a strong predisposition towards the creation of LaTeX documents... WinEdt is used as a front-end for compilers and typesetting systems, such as TeX, HTML or NSIS. WinEdt's highlighting schemes can be customized for different modes and its spell checking functionality supports multilingual setups, with dictionaries (word lists) for many languages available for downloading from WinEdt's Community Site
Major new features in WinEdt 8:
- WinEdt 8.1 is DPI Aware and it is properly scaled on resolutions other than 96dpi. Previously WinEdt was "blurry" on higher resolutions unless "Windows XP style scaling" was enabled. However, this (legacy) option is no longer available on Windows 8.1 and it was essential to make WinEdt aware of custom DPI settings or else it looked (really) bad...
- WinEdt 8.1 is compatible with Windows High Contrast Themes.
- There are 32- and 64-bit versions of WinEdt 8. Users with 64-bit Windows can install either. Configurations and functionality of both versions are identical. The only difference is that WinEdt.exe is compiled as a native 32-bit or 64-bit Windows application, respectively. In the long run all applications will use a 64-bit platform but currently 32-bit applications run well on 64-bit Windows and not all applications offer a stable 32-bit version yet... 64-bit applications can launch 32-bit ones and vice versa. That's why both versions of WinEdt will work with either 32-bit or 64-bit version of MiKTeX...
- Internal code has been optimized and overall performance of WinEdt 8 has been improved (particularly noticeable in large TeX or HTML documents).
- Default settings have numerous improvements (including enhanced compilation and preview macros, new highlighting schemes, etc.).
- And there is more... As always, plenty of work has gone into this version of WinEdt and every aspect of the code, documentation, and default settings has been revised and improved for this release. See WinEdt 8 Change Log below for details...
Home Page - http://www.winedt.com
WinEdt 9.x x86/x64