Duration 27 lecturesWith Project Files MP4
Title: Uartsy – Anatomy of the Face
In this workshop, Ryan Kingslien, an expert in sculpting human anatomy, is going to guide you through the process of creating an accurate human head, including eyes and ears! You’ll start with the basic shape and structure of the skull, then move on to the intricate musculature of the face, and finish it off with a realistic layer of flesh.
The 5 most important lessons:
1. Understand the complex skeletal structure of human facial anatomy.
2. How to properly sculpt skull proportions for realistic faces.
3. Accurately sculpt human facial muscles to stunning and realistic effect.
4. Take your anatomy knowledge to the next level by fully understanding facial creation and expression process.
5. How to project skin for final detailing.