Description: In Robin Hood – The Legend of Sherwood, you take control of the most masterful thief to grace the Macintosh computer. Live the action of Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck and Maid Marian as you engage your mortal enemy, evil Prince John. Can you save King Richard who is being held for an enormous ransom?
Scale the castle walls at night to loot under the veil of darkness, or head on into battle with sword swinging and arrows flying. Utilize all manner of medieval weapons as you take back what belongs to the people. Fortunately you are not alone. Robin Hood’s trusty band of Merry Men are always there to fight by your side.
With an intuitive mouse and icon control system, both beginner and experts will feel right at home as you swing swords, shoot arrows, steal gold to save the day. The advanced combat system gives you full control over your sword or staff, using the mouse to control the swing.
Using a nonlinear story line, the choices you make can help you achieve victory or suffer humiliating defeat. Each situation can be solved differently depending on your playing style. Do you sneak in under the cover of darkness or battle to glory in the daylight? Shall you send your Merry Men in to make a distraction as you sneak around from behind or shall you join them in combat? Strategy is the name of the game; your choices can save the King or doom the land.
- Non-linear gameplay featuring over 30 missions
- Varying mission goals such as robbery, infiltration and direct attack on the castles
- Visit five historic castles, experiencing day and night, as well as different weather conditions
- Choose from 9 different characters such as Robin Hood, Little John or Maid Marian; each with specific abilities
- Beautifully detailed environments and graphics
- Innovative fighting system allowing control of the hero’s weapon by mouse
- Stealth or hand-to-hand tactics