Elysium, a leading provider of 3D translation and geometry optimization technology, announced the release of CADdoctor SX 3.0, a translation and geometry optimization tool for 3D CAD data users. This is official release of major version up and includes some functional enhancements and important updates.
These sophisticated 3D data handling techniques in CADdoctor SX, refined through the development of CADdoctor EX, provide its users with high fidelity translation and superior performance. In addition to the basic functions of the package, 'Plus-two' options enable you to import and export native CAD file without the CAD system. CADdoctor SX family is developed for specific uses. CADdoctor SX is made up of three suites:
- 'CADdoctor SX Trans' for simply for CAD-to-CAD translation
- 'CADdoctor SX FEM' for translation and geometry simplification for FEM
- 'CADdoctor SX Mold' for injection molding die/product design/production
Major Enhancements Elysium CADdoctor SX 3.0
Improvement of translation performance
- Performance enhancement with parallel processing
- Optimized auto heal settings
- Added express translation function
- Added support of CATIA V5-6R2013 (R23) with CATIA V5 Import Add-on Option [Supported versions: R7 - R23(6R2013)]
- Added support of NX8.5, NX9 with NX Import Add-on Option [Supported versions: UG10 - NX9]
- Added support of Parasolid V26 with Parasolid Add-on Option [Supported versions: V7 - V26]
- Added support of ACIS R24 with ACIS Add-on Option [Supported versions: R6 - R24]
- Added support of STEP AP242 [Supported versions: AP203, AP214, AP242]
With more than 30 years of engineering and technology experience, Elysium develops quality interoperability solutions for digital design and PLM markets, with millions of files translated and thousands of customers worldwide. Our world-class 3D translation and geometry optimization technology has been proven by industry leaders around the world, including Toyota Motor Corporation, Lotus F1 team, The Boeing Company and more than 2,000 other companies.
Our global headquarters are based in Hamamatsu, Japan and our North American headquarters is located in Detroit, MI. European operations are based out of Paris, France. In addition to over 95 employees, we have an international network of partners and distributors.
Name: Elysium CADdoctor
Version: SX 3.0
OS: Windows Seven / 8
Size: 1.3 Gb
Special Thanks Team-SolidSQUAD