Description: Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot ‘em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
- Shooting. This is a no brainer
- Dying. Also pretty hard not to do
- 6 Campaign levels – all filled with space, guns and imminent death
- 3 Survival mode level. Good luck
- 2 opposite directions. 3 dimensions is for suckers
- 4 player starships
- 4 difficulty levels. That means trouble ahead
- At least 3 huge capital ships and 1 giant bug-ship. Big is relative, but yeah its big
- Skill-based badges to improve your high scores – remember when scores mattered? We do
- Online leaderboards. Show off to your friends, while they’re still friends
- 20 different retro graphic flavors. C64, ZX Spectrum, Amiga HAM and many others – dibs on a cabinet version next!
- 5 Tons of nostalgia and 16 of Old-School…with a pinch of salt
- Amiga-style soundtrack makes the Caleco so jealous
- Zombie free. We assume
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Studio Evil