3DM has cracked the new Early Access game “The Masterplan” for Windows.
Description: Drawing inspiration from both legendary tactical turn-based games and classic heist movies alike, the goal of The Masterplan is to put together the right crew, get the right equipment, and finally plan and execute the biggest heist ever.
Set in the early 1970s, the game features beautiful hand-drawn 2D art and an authentic soundtrack recorded by a real band. The gameplay blends a physics-based world and a clever AI system with an easy to approach “real time with pause” user interface.
This is an Early Access release. The Masterplan is still under development and we will be updating the game regulary. We encourage you participate via questions and feedback on our Steam Forums. The Early Access version is fully playable and provides 1.5-2 hours worth of playtime. It features several heist locations, which are sandboxes, so you can and should play through them several times with different tactics to experience various results.
- Heist your target silently or go guns blazing – your choice (and your consequences)
- Holdup civilians and make them do your bidding
- Carry and hide bodies to avoid detection
- Deal with eyewitnesses
- Disable electrical systems
- Outsmart the police
- Several playable heists (Minimart, Jewelry Store, Warehouse)
- No individual goon skills yet
- Bonus game modes (multiplayer tests)
Genre: Action, Indie, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Shark Punch
Publisher: Shark Punch
Release Name: The.Masterplan.Early.Access.Cracked-3DM
Size: 72 MB