Sound Dust Plastic Ghost Piano KONTAKT | 514 Mb
An amazing sounding, one of a kind "acoustic" piano made by spurting bursts of controlled noise through unsuspecting piano samples. Plastic Ghost Piano is a warm, richly sampled, analogue sounding hybrid piano with some real character and lots of sonic possibilities. There really is nothing else like her. Sounds range from warm, woody and expressive acoustic piano to blissed out orchestral haze.
There are 6 unlikely sound components that make this possible...
The Plastic Piano is a multisampled piano patch made on a Techinics WSA1 modelling keyboard . Each individual sampled note was then loaded into a convolution reverb plug in and blasted with varying levels of controlled white noise and the output recorded and remapped as a 6 velocity layer multisample.
* 6 deeply multisampled sound articulations ; Dark Ghost convolution, Pale Ghost convolution, Hohner Pianet, Convolved "plastic" piano, palm mute Stratocaster and Release Piano.
* 549mb of 24bit multisamples with up to 23 velocity levels per note.
* Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything.
* Sample start control.
* Ghost Engine with per voice algorithmic reverb.
* Noise Engine with per voice distortion and filtering.
* 69 specially created convolution reverb impulses recorded from real spaces, expensive hardware, and some less obvious sources including a Roland Space Echo, Lexicon reverb and the stage of Glyndebourne Opera House.
* Leslie effect, cabinet modelling and morphing EQ.
* Selectable and adjustable release group.
* Round robin sample swapping.
* Midi timing jitter.
* 25 "starter" presets.