PresentationTube Recorder Pro 3.10.5 Retail | 7.7 MB
PresentationTube Recorder is a simple tool designed to help instructors, students and business professionals record their presentations from the comfort of home or office, and without the need to have Internet connection while recording. The Recorder synchronizes a variety of visual aids including PowerPoint slides, Webcam streaming, whiteboard, drawing board, Web browser content, Desktop recording.
With visual aids, like the drawing board, presenters can draw lines, curves, graphs, and shapes on the screen to emphasize or clarify their ideas, so the demonstration can be clearer. The whiteboard helps presenters to type text while presenting using the keyboard making it an ideal tool to add more details, or explain equations using words, numbers, and symbols.
1. No need to learn how to design new multimedia content since the recorder uses your existing MS PowerPoint slides.
2. Opens and displays real PowerPoint slides within the recorder window.
3. Extracts and displays slide note in a small text box beside the slide for easy narration while presenting.
4. Presenters can navigate through slides the same as they move in PowerPoint full screen mode, or using the simple control panel (next, previous, first and last slide).
5. Displays current slide number, title and total number of slides in the status bar.
6. Supports unlimited number of USB or integrated web cams.
7. Displays presenter's video in a full screen mode or inside/beside the slide.
8. Helps presenters to illustrate ideas using various media including slides, whiteboard, drawing board, integrated web browser.
9. Synchronize different types of media such as PowerPoint slides, webcam streaming, whiteboard, drawing board, Web browser content, desktop recording.
10. The presenter can pause, resume or stop recording while presenting.
11. Allows to control web cam source and settings.
12. Easy to use paint-like drawing board.
13. Very simple and efficient whiteboard for text-based illustrations.
14. Integrated web browser with zooming in/out capability.
15. The ability to adjust video size, video bitrate, frame rate, audio quality.
16. Supports different video presentation layouts (single, mixed and side-by-side).
OS : Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Language : English
Home Page - http://presentationtube.com/