Description: Beasts of Prey is a survival sandbox MMOFPS, featuring a huge randomly generated world that increase based on the population of the game. Danger lurks everywhere and will make your struggle for survival even tougher. Carnivorous beasts may be lying in wait behind every tree and waiting to make you their prey.
You are starting out without anything but your combat knife and you’ll have to regain access to modern technologies through gathering resources, crafting items, building structures like houses, defenses, factories and by conquering and defending resource hotspots. You can build outposts & cities, conquer them – or destroy them. Whatever is on your agenda how you want to play in the sandbox.
- Single Server MMOFPS Sandbox with Private Server Option.
- Dynamic Procedual Terrain increasing based on server population.
- Beautiful & rich jungle world. Roaming birds, dinosaurs, bats.
- Extensive gathering and crafting system. Gather wood and stone, harvest oil by building oil pumps and towers, build your own mining drills to automate gathering.
- You build the world! From axes to rifles, from houses to massive industrials structures like Oilrigs.
- Everything built can be conquered or destroyed. Defend outposts and towns or conquer them.
- Massive Dinosaurs will hunt the weak! Be on your guard!
- Craft, Build, Gather, Expore, Hunt, Kill, Destroy – you can do it all how you want.
- Build headquarters with your friends or clanmates!
- Plan and operate energy-related production and consumption units.
- Build pre-designed houses and structures or craft your own modular home.
- Tribes System so you can play and build together with your friends.
- In-game VoIP System, communicate naturally with your friends and foes.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Early Access
Developer: Octagon Interactive
Publisher: Octagon Interactive