BookMacster 2x | MacOSX | 15.3 MB
Add features such as tagging and alphabetizing to bookmarks of browsers such as Safari. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
Cross-Browser Syncing Bridge
Keep web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) on your computer(s), tablet device(s) and smart phone(s) synced with the same internal bookmarks. Engineered for compatibility with iCloud, Sign in to Google and Firefox Sync. For example, working in tandem with iCloud, BookMacster can keep Firefox and Chrome bookmarks in sync with Safari on your Mac and Safari on your iOS devices, and vice versa.
Central Bookmarks Store
Keep your bookmarks in one central, well-managed store under your control. BookMacster's extensions and global access work within your browsers.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, OmniWeb, Roccat, Camino, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo and Google Bookmarks.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Apple's iCloud, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, and how to sort them.
- Handles multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
The bookmarks manager apps in our BookMacster family require Mac OS X version 10.6 or later. To import from, export to, or sync with Google Chrome requires OS X 10.8 or later. We are fine with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
Home Page - http://sheepsystems.com