BusyContacts 1.0.3 Multilangual | MacOSX | 8.3 MB
BusyContacts is a contact manager for OS X that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient. BusyContacts brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What's more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal forming a flexible, easy to use CRM solution that works the way you do. BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on OS X and iOS and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Contacts can be displayed in two views: A single column list view, or a multi-column table view that allows you to control the columns displayed (e.g. company, last name, first name, email, phone, etc.) and the sort order.
Tags are an extremely flexible way to manage contacts in BusyContacts. You can assign multiple tags to each contact and a tag cloud allows you to easily filter the list of contacts by tag (e.g. family, client, prospect, coworker, etc.).
Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts and creating saved searches that can be applied with a single click. You can create Smart Filters to display contacts that match certain conditions, such as a text string, tag, or birthdate. Or you can create Smart Filters to remember view settings such as columns displayed and sort order
Social network integration
BusyContacts syncs with leading social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, allowing you to integrate contact information from multiple sources into a unified contact card.
BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal allowing you to link contacts to events and to dos in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for scheduling meetings, follow up tasks, and tracking past activities.
The Activity List shows a chronological listing of activities associated with the selected contact including meetings, to dos and other calendar events, communication through email and messaging, and social network posts.
BusyContacts syncs with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers, enabling you to sync contacts with other Macs running BusyContacts or the built-in Contacts app on OS X, as well as iPhones and iPads running the built-in Contacts app on iOS.
BusyContacts allows you to share address books with other BusyContacts users with read-only or read/write privileges. Address Books can be shared through Exchange, Fruux, Kerio, over the LAN, and through other CardDAV servers that support sharing.
- Added Envelope Printing
- Added menu command for copying a contact's busycontacts:// URL to clipboard
- Added support for tag expansion in BusyCal's attendee and contact fields
- Added contextual menu when control-clicking on a field value for copying, etc.
- Improved background syncing and auto-linking to avoid editing hiccups
- Improved busycontacts:// URL handler API to accept AB UIDs and support creation of new contacts
- Facebook syncing is now done via AddressBook framework to deal with Facebook API shutdown on April 30th
- LinkedIn syncing is now done via AddressBook framework to deal with LinkedIn API shutdown on May 12th
- Display confirmation dialog when filtering by tag and deleting a contact
- Fixed "is not set" Smart Filter bugs
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later
Home Page - http://www.busycal.com/busycontacts