Structural Vibration Solutions ARTeMIS Modal 4.x | 199 Mb
ARTeMIS Modal is the leading software for Operational Modal Analysis (OMA). The modal analysis software for the vast number of cases where it is preferred not to control or measure the loading.
The software is used by engineers all over the world for modal analysis of all kinds of structures:
- Operating machinery or other mechanical structures with or without rotating components.
- Large civil engineering structures like bridges, dams and buildings subjected to ambient loads.
- Structures with rotating components such as wind turbines, stream turbines, engines and gas compressors.
- Maritime structures like ships and offshore structures.
- Automotive, trucks, trains and vehicles and sub parts systems.
- Aerospace structures such as launch vehicles and aircrafts.
The software is an open, and user friendly platform for modal testing, modal analysis and modal problem solving. If you can measure the vibrations, ARTeMIS Modal can give you the modes in terms of mode shape, natural frequency and damping ratio.
- In-situ testing of a structure – True boundaries
- Natural environment – True excitation forces even in the presence of deterministic signals (harmonics).
- Test during normal service state – No interruption needed - increased productivity.
- Use operational forces - No artificial excitation needed.
- Modal parameter results describes the true service state of the structure.
- Can be used on extremely small or large structures – size does not matter.
- Scalable software – Unlimited amount of sensors and data points.
- Handles multiple test setups (rowing sensors) and multiple reference points for increased mode shape accuracy.
- Fast and automatic results – Saves time.
- User friendly – Have your first modal parameters estimated in a matter of minutes.
- Versatile – If you can measure the vibration – ARTeMIS will always give you the answer.
- Open - Major data input file formats supported.
- Outstanding results – Validated output based on several parallel modal analysis – Accuracy.
- Results can directly be used by e.g. FE updating software solutions.
Home Page - http://www.svibs.com/products/ARTeMIS_Modal.aspx