WebSecurity Testing for Beginners-QA knowledge to next level
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1360x704 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 1.01 GB
eLearning, Development, Software Testing | Skill level: All level
This course will take your skill set to next level as a Penetration Tester with Web security Knowledge
This Tutorial will give all the weapons you needed to investigate and unlock the Security Holes in the Web application
Course lectures are conceptually driven with root level explanations and bring you to the level where you can bring out the security bugs
Course Contents: Basics of Security Testing Terminologies involved in Security Domain Top OWASP principles Cross site Scrpiting Xss examples Cookies Importance Danger with stealing of cookies Session Hijacking Cross site forgery Attacks Parameter Tampering Methods to Intercept requests Account Management Password security guidelines Brute force mechanism Importance of Client side validations
On course completion You will be Mastered in Web Security Testing and can implement Successfully it in your work place or will surely land on High Paying Job
What are the requirements?
- Nothing. All Prerequisites , Introductory Terminologies are taken care as part of the course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 47 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- You will be able to detect Cross site XSS scripting Vulnerability attack areas in website
- You can investigate applciation behaviour with Parameter Tampering
- You will understand the Importance of Cookies and their confidential data use
- You will get the knowledge of all basics with Http that might cause attacking malicious inputs
- You can test application against Session Hijacking Mechanisim
- Detect Request forgery Designs if present any in Web applciations
- Safety tips for Account Management and Brute force attacks
What is the target audience?
- Any IT Professional can take this course to understand the Importance of Security for Web sites