• 16 part multitimbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler
• 128 Voice Polyphony
• 128 programs
• unlimited zones per program
• All samplerates supported
• Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
• Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode.
• 2*24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
• Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
• 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs
• Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
• Loop modes : fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
• Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination parameters)
• Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone : ring mod. samplerate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser.
• Built-in send effects : chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo).
• Independent send amounts per zone
• Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs
• Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitchbend GUI controls
• Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc)
• Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
• Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB)
• Built-in VSTi host to easily automate "sampling" of your vst instruments directly into DirectWave
• Total Recall operation mode: DirectWave will enclose all the required sample data in the project files created by your host: it creates totally portable projects without worrying about needed sample files
• Import: DWP (proprietary), WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt (nki), GIGA (gig) & eMagic EXS24
• Several importing methods: built-in browsing, drag&drop, menu options
• Built-in fast library browser list and tree-arranged menu program selector.
• Zone editor with visual zone arrangement map and list with all zone properties
• All program/zone parameters of all channels can be automated as VST parameters