Udemy – Video Editing. Inspire your audience with creative flair
Creative video editing techniques used by the pros – taught by a genuine pro broadcaster.
* Non-linear story telling, software choices.
* Constructing a storyline.
* Keep your audience by making them guess.
* Never give your audience enough.
* Invisible edits. Edits that are noticed, are not good edits.
* The five most important rules in editing.
* Sound effects and their affect.
* Music and its affect.
* Music montage editing. Easy to do. Difficult to do well.
* How not to fall into the music trap.
* Editing dialogue.
* Editing for suspense, story and ending.
* Transitions. How not to fall into the transition trap.
* All the things that shout ‘amateur?’
* You don’t need top pro gear to get top pro results.
* Editing perils.
* How to build a good soundtrack.
* Music perils
* Narration and story-telling styles.